Tuesday, June 8, 2010

IT'S AN UNCONFORTABLE FEELING...

I was sitting at this computer this morning, having breakfast. Played a few games of solitare and free cell, checked my e mail and it hit me. All of a sudden I felt the need to finish these projects. Do you remember when you were a kid and you told your mom you'd do the dishes and start the wash. But you got busy and all of a sudden you realize she is gonna be home in 10 minutes. That's how I feel. Now, I admit I have been dragging my feet on finishing these tasks, and I put it down to depression and not having to get up and go to work. But, this is a strange feeling and it hit me like a bolt of lightening. I didn't even go out for supper tonight. Part of it is a feeling of doom that I've not had before. I need to get rid of this stuff, finish the house and batten down the hatches. Something is in the wind folks.

No comments: