Monday, November 21, 2011

I'M BBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took Mary Fiona to the vet's this morning for her spay/hernia repair.  Will be picking her up in a couple of hours.  Then went with dad to the doctor's for a check on his cyst removal.  Took longer to get there than the visit.  All ok.  After that, we stopped at Best Buy and picked up my HP.  Boy, is it ever nice to get it back.  New hard drive. 

I really missed you guys.  I feel so unconnected when I don't or can't check the blogs.  Hope all is well with everyone.  It's sssoooo good to be back. 

Later...............

5 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Glad you are back on line. Did they tell you what all they did to fix the computer? How is Mary Feona doing? Hope she will bouncing around soon.

SHARON said...

All they said was another new hard drive was installed. They had replaced the hard drive and keyboard back in May when one of the cats bumped my coffee cup and it spilled on the computer. That one also failed.
Mary Fiona is sleeping and moving a lot slower. She was already in heat and the vet was a little disgruntled about it. She said I should've brought her in earlier. I told her, "Hey, this is on your schedule." To which she replied, "Oh, so it's my fault." And, I said, "Looks that way." Too bad, so sad, tell dad.
Always good to hear from you, my friend.

Dizzy-Dick said...

I hope you had all your important files backed up. Replacing hard drives means the loss of what was on them unles the tech could transfer the stuff to the new one.

Duke said...

Welcome back, I'm like you I miss it when I can't keep track of my blogs.

SHARON said...

DD...Nah, I don't keep anything on the hard drive. Even the story I'm writing is on a disc. Thanks for dropping in, buddy.

Thanks Duke, seems like blog friends are the best.