Monday, January 14, 2013

FOG, RAIN, FOG, RAIN, FOG.....

sums up our weather for the past 3-4 days.  Yesterday, the weather coin-flippers were calling for snow on Tuesday.  Now it's rain.  Where else can you have a job, be wrong 50% of the time and still get paid? 

I'm meeting my ex-boss for lunch on Wednesday, with two other ex-co.workers.  Lunch at the small airport in town is always a treat.  It's fantastic food and I'll go early so I can people watch.

Coco had another 'hot-spot'.  I caught this one in time and we didn't have to go to the vet.  Daisy's limp is gone.  Archie is doing great, he gets groomed next Tuesday.  Dad said it's too cold for a haircut.  Maybe I'll just have her trim it a little.  The crate I bought for him seems to be working.  There have been no messes in the house.  Of course, he's not happy.  But when I came home to pee and poop in the house, I wasn't happy.  So....if one of us has to be unhappy.......it's gonna be him.  The cats are all OK. 

So, all is good and quiet at the Meadow House. 

Oh, go visit Brigid at Home on the Range!  She has a great post about garages.  What a treat to read her writings.  The girl has a gift, for sure.

Later.................

1 comment:

Dizzy-Dick said...

The weather man, when deciding whether it will rain or not has a fifty percent chance of being right and van higher when he puts a percentage on his own prediction.