Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW !

It's snowing, has been for the last 4 hours. Coming down nice and easy. Don't know how much we'll get, but it sure is pretty. There went the Penn DOT truck, he must be putting something on the road 'cause there is not enuf to plow. The cats are having a blast watching the birds, those cardinals are so bright against the snow.
Now its really snowing, I can't see the barn roof of the farm up the road. I was going to go to the store. Think I'll just stay home. I don't mind driving in the stuff, but, I'm not the only one on the road. I would really be pissed if someone hit me and I was only going out for coffee and such.
Elijah is laying in the bay window watching the birds. His tail is flit-tin' back and forth like a pendulum on a clock. This past summer he caught two birds. Brought them to the back door, I yelled at him. He opened his mouth to meow, bird flew off. Did it again the second time. I guess he was giving them to me as a present. He is my 'big-ole-boy', weighs about 30 lbs, vet gives me hell every time I take him for his shots and such. I'm going to have to take him to the groomer, he is so fat he can't wash his butt. It reminds me of that old commercial 'weebles wobble but they don't fall down'.

No comments: