Monday, December 3, 2012

ABSOLUTELY.... A.BEAUTIFUL.DAY...

in the neighborhood.  Got a wild hair and cleaned out and cleaned up the barn.  Trouble is, I'm trying to fit 25 lbs of crap in a 10 lb bag.  Did manage to rearrange it a little bit better.  Had to move the one set of shelves, so then I was able to drag the newer work bench over to that wall and butt it up against the other bench.  Both benches are piled high with stuff yet to be placed, thrown out or given away.  Maybe tomorrow, as it is to be even warmer than today.

Been working on the family tree, my own for a change, and found out that two of my great-great grandfathers fought in the Civil War.  John T from PA and John B from WV.  Did some research and figured out they were not in the same battles, so at least they weren't shooting at each other.

Not much else is happening.  Charlie finally got that mouse....just now.  He's taken it to the bathroom to torment it in the tub.  Guess I'll try and get it and take it out.  I'd rather do that than find its headless corpse in the morning.  I tell these creatures, as I'm carrying them by the tail, "Go back to the clan and tell everyone of horrendous and giganic monsters that live in the meadow house and to avoid that house at all cost."  Wish they'd listen.

Later..................

1 comment:

Dizzy-Dick said...

It will just go tell its buddies the easy way to get into the nice warm house.