Monday, December 31, 2012

WELL, ANOTHER YEAR............

has gone by.  Not much has changed.  I have much to be greatful for.  Have  made a few resolutions, hope and pray I can stick to them 'cause I believe I could be a better person if I can. 

Calling for snow tomorrow, I cleaned house this morning, even washed the cat tracks and dog slobbers off of the bay window.  It'll snow for sure now.  Need to get another load of wood in, nothing worse than pushing that wheelbarrow across the yard in snow or rain. 

Going to Fred's house tonight, good food, good friends, lottsa laughs.  Need to get that wood in and get over to Dad's.  Want to wish everyone that follows this humble, eratic blog a Happy and Safe New Year.

Later......

1 comment:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Thanks and may the coming year bring you and you Dad many blessings.