Friday, February 8, 2013

WHEW.....DODGED THE BULLET, WE DID.......

Was at the restaurant this evening, left about 6:30.  Snowing all the way home, almost.  Got within 4 miles of the house and it turned to rain.  Certainly won't be getting what New York and poor Boston will be.  This is one nasty storm.  Here, it is suppose to be 36 tomorrow and 39 on Sunday.  Yep, dodged the bullet this time.

Truck is running great.  And, yes, some anti-freeze will turn acidic.  And, that's what Sam and I think happened to the truck.  He does not use that crap.  He is so good to me.  I kid him and say that he treats me right because...."I know where he lives, where he works, and the route that he travels.....PLUS, I know his mother-in-law."  But, he is a good guy.

Getting late, time to punch up the stove, pee the dogs, get to bed............

Later..............

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I'm glad you dodged the bullet this time around.

Weather can sure be a problem at times!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!

Visit my page fast payday advance