Thursday, April 4, 2013

HAD A WILD HAIR AND............

went to my cousins yesterday, spent the entire afternoon into the evening, visiting with him and his wife.  (It was either that or do house work.) We have always enjoyed each other's company.  He is the brother I never had and, when he was diagnosed with colon cancer last month, it was upsetting to the whole family, especially my dad.  But, he is doing great, no chemo as he was only stage 2.  Cancer runs in the family, dreadful stuff.  My mom always said 'they' have a cure for it but if they would follow thru, it would devistate the economy. 

Beautiful day today but still too cold for yard work.  Probably going to get too hot real soon.  Seems the weather is crazy compared to when I was a kid, back before dirt was brown.

Later.............

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Sorry for your cousin, and good morning.

Dizzy-Dick said...

What color was dirt way back then (grin). I am only 70, and I have seen all colors of dirt though out my life.

Selous Scout said...

Two words: Max Gherson. Check'm out.