Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OK, I GIVE UP.....

I'm turning on the A/C. Sitting here, sweating, not doing anything but typing. The breeze has died down, no rain in sight. Did I move to Texas? WooHoo! Nah, still in PA. Calling for rain, actually thunderstorms on Saturday. We'll see. Friends Sue and Sarah are coming down to help celebrate my birthday. Sue wants to do breakfast and I suggested this little restaurant outside of my home town. If it's not open, then there are plenty more around. Then I don't know where we'll go. Maybe down into Maryland, by the water.

Well, short post, I've got some copying to do on a friends family tree. Later..........

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Here in North Florida I keep the air running 24/7. I gonna hate it when my electric bill arrives. And, Happy Birthday.

Dizzy-Dick said...

Happy Birthday and I just came up to Pennsylvania from Texas and brought some of that heat with me.

SHARON said...

Hey, now I can post! WooHoo!! Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.

Now, Dizzy, you be sure and take that heat back home with ya! Or send some down to Stephen in FL, like he doesn't have enuf. I can't stand the sun, I think, in my before-life, I was a cave dweller!!!

Thanks for droppin' in fellas.