Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY....

Well, the guy came and fixed the siding this afternoon. Heck of a nice fella, works for himself, happens to be the son of a neighbor down the road. I asked him to look at the barn sometime and give me an estimate. He also gave me a name of a guy that can do my driveway. Have to wait until I get some money saved before those two projects are started.

Super hot, but should be some storms rolling in tonight and the next three days. I hope so, I sometimes forget to water the new plants the landscaper put in last month, and am out there in the dark with a flashlight and hose. So far, have not lost one except for the poor thing at the corner that Cleo trampled. I think I'll be moving it if this hot weather gives us a little break.

No comments: