Saturday, June 4, 2011

BLOGGER IS DRIVING ME TO DISTRACTION!!!!

I bet I've signed in a dozen times. Try to post a comment and it is 'anon' only. So, I add my name at the bottom, when it goes thru, their I am. GGGRRRRR. I went in and took the check mark off of "stay signed in" and now it seems to work, so far.

Anyhow, it's another beautiful day here in Pennsylvania. I love this state. When my parents were thinking of retiring, this was about 10 years before mother got sick with altzeimers, they looked at farms in her home state of West Virginia. I don't know if they were just trying to appease her family or if they were serious. But I told them, I'd write everyday, call them once a week and visit often as I could, but I ain't goin'. They didn't move. Just as well, there's nobody left.

Sam is across the road raking his hay. I hope he can get it baled before it rains. There was a barn fire over in the next township caused by 'hot hay'. My dad was always very careful about stacking the bales in the barn. He would even go in and check later in the day. If you would put your arm down between the bales, you sometimes could feel the heat. He always put them just so in the mow so air would flow easily.

No comments: