Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THIS AND THAT......

Got the yard mowed yesterday, well, most of it. Still have to clean up that tree.

Found two more blogs over the weekend. Check them out if you like stories about
RV-ing full time.
Dave Dods off to Mexico
Me and My Dog

The blogs I've been following are quite varied. There are the PREPPER/SURVIVOR blogs which have a lot of good ideas and have opened my eyes politically. These were the blogs that first peeked my interest in blogging. Then theres the GUN blogs, which kinda branched off of the prepper blogs. Which also give me a lot of food for thought. I feel now I'm more prepared than before. And, then there's the RV blogs. People who have gone off-grid or just want to travel. But I guess they do all have a common thread. FREEDOM

3 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

I love to go RVing. We started out when the kids were young with a pop-up. Later in life we got a nice travel trailer and now we have a class-C motor-home. Will be coming to PA next month.

By the way, the best dog that ever owned me was a Peek-a-poo. I still want to cry when I think about her. Here is a link to my blog when I "remembered" her just after her passing:
http://dizzydick.blogspot.com/2010/12/remembering-buttons.html
You will have to copy and paste it in your browser. I love peek-a-poos. Have had two of them.

SHARON said...

Dizzy, I love all dogs. There is no such thing as bad dogs, only bad owners. My little guy is sleeping on the settee as I write, well, everyone is sleeping. They have the life, for sure. Thanks for stopping by.

Dizzy-Dick said...

Don't you wish humanity could act as good as most animals? My pets give me great joy and comfort.