Monday, June 27, 2011

SAD NEWS....

So, I went over to Dad's this after, and he asked me if I'd heard the news. I told him "No". "'Honest John' died yesterday, heart attack." WOW, this guy is like the center of the community. A redneck entreprenuer, the whole family would've starved to death if not for John hiring most of them thru the years. He will be missed.
Then my cell phone beeps and I have a message, it's my cousin Jack, 'I am the bearer of bad news, call me. My brother Kenny died.' So, I looked over at Dad and told him, he was shocked to say the least. I then called Jack to find out what happened. The youngest brother, Marty, who owns the duplex house, and lives in the other side, found him in his chair. It's assumed to be a heart attack pending the autopsy. He was 59.
The thing is, it always comes in three's. Whose next?

No comments: