Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEAUTIFUL, BREEZY DAY....

As I sit here in the 'bird room', and, NO, I do not have birds, a friend named it that after it was built, because of all the bird feeders in that part of the yard.
Anyhow, I feel so blessed but distressed at the same time.
The two new dogs are working out great. I don't think they got a lot of attention from their former owners. They listen so good. When they go outside to potty, they do their business and right back to the door. The cats are no issue for them as they were raised with cats. Daisy has chased Charlie two times as if to say, "I don't like what you did to mommy." Little miss Mary Fiona is very content to lay in the carrier and scope everything out. She was taking a bath this morning, when I gave her the medicine, she was purring. But.....
I am distressed over the things I guess I have no control over. A friend that I email a lot of this crap to has asked me to stop. She said she is anxious and depressed enough and doesn't want to read anymore. Well, duh, isn't everyone? So, what do you want to do? Be surprised when you go to the store and the shelves are empty or bread is $8 a loaf. So, I'll stop sending her any of it. I certainly don't want to be the one to send her over the edge.
At breakfast on Fridays, when ever the conversation turns to "O", another friend immediately says, "Can we talk about something else?" OK, stick your head in the sand. I give up. I am buying food and such, but, don't be coming to my house and expect me to keep ya. Sorry, but I tried to tell ya. Is that cruel? Too bad. The milk of human kindness has soured in my stomach.

Later............

2 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

I can't understand the people that put him in office. You state (my home state) of PA was one of them. Glad I live in Texas, been here since 1980.

SHARON said...

Yeh, I just cannot understand how people can't see thru his lies and retoric. It's like they do think he walks on water. I liked W, I thought he was and is a real patriot. Laura has class. When they bitched about him, I figured that was their right. But, let me say ANYTHING about the great "O" and the sky is falling. Its getting REAL old.