Thursday, August 11, 2011

BUSY DAY......

Went to the post office, nothin'. Good, no bills. Had to get gas in the truck and cans for the mower. Filled the cans first, pump stopped at $35. WTH, it did that yesterday when I filled the car. MMMMMM. Ran the debit card thru again. Proceded to fill the truck, stopped at $35. OK, last gas I'm buying there, dude. I would go in and bitch, but I've met the guy and he's a real SOB. My dad's neighbor works there and didn't want her to get involved. I left. NEVER TO RETURN. Gas up the road is usually the same price and THEY PUMP IT FOR YA! Dropped some plastic bags off at the food bank. Went to the bank for cash. Got a vanilla milk shake, got dog food, cat food, litter. Went to the dealers and made an appointment to service the truck. Saw Dad there getting his truck done. They finally found out what was making that noise in the front that he'd been complaining about since he bought it. Something with the tie rods. Good, I won't have to hear about that everytime I get in the thing.

Came home, filled mower, mowed yard. Came in, fed critters, fed me, cleaned house. Now, I'm taking a shower and going to bed. Phil and Trudy are coming down tomorrow to see the new kids, then, we're going to breakfast.

Later.............

No comments: