Thursday, December 29, 2011

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS......

Took 'puter to Best Buy, they fixed it in 10 minutes.  $0.  Stopped at Invisible Fence, got battery for Daisy's collar.  $19.  Went to jewelry store, they fixed watch band in 10 minutes.  $0.  That's the good news.  Bad news is I did all this driving the car because when I got in the truck, put it in gear, the clutch sounded like it was gonna go.  Took it over to Sam's and after he heard it, he agreed.  New clutch and probably throw-out bearing and whatever else is worn....$800.  Ouch!  Not in the budget for this year.  Oh well, at 194K, I shouldn't complain.
So, this evening, I set down at the 'puter to update this blog.  WTH, the mouse doesn't have the little dingy (tech talk) that goes into the USB port.  I know I stuck it in there, 'cause they don't need the mouse or the cord when I take it in to the geek guy at Best Buy.  That's the second one I've misplaced.  Now I'll need another mouse.  I think I'm going to bed.

Later................

No comments: