Saturday, February 6, 2010

LISTEN TO YOUR SPIRIT

Snowed for about 24 hours. Got about 2 feet with drifts up to 4 or 5 feet. I went out and took a couple of pictures and wanted to sweep off the porch. Should have laid the camera down, something told me to lay the camera down, did I lay the camera down? NO, dropped it instead. Now it doesn't work.
Went out this afternoon and shoveled the walk to the driveway to get to the truck. Swept off the truck, and got in to warm it up. IT WOULD NOT START,again. Same thing. There has to be something else going on. The scary part is I had a feeling it wouldn't start. I just sat there and laughed.
I shoveled the driveway out, took about 2 hours. Guess I'll be calling the roll back guy again Monday morning and going back up to the garage. They told me they also took off a ground strap that was hanging down because the end had rusted away. I wonder if that has anything to do with all of this crap. Any mechanics out there?
I think I'll just sit here tomorrow, watch the Super Bowl and feel sorry for myself. Then, Monday morning, start all over again.

2 comments:

HossBoss said...

Good thing you're a prepper and have plenty of food and supplies laid in! I hope whatever is wrong with the truck isn't expensive.

Anonymous said...

It is really beginning to sound like it wasn't a starter problem to begin with. You might demand an exact accounting of what they do to fix your problem and how much labor they charged you for their ineptitude. All I'm saying is there is a possibility you're getting hosed and you should look it over closely.