Thursday, February 11, 2010

TIRED, BUT SHOVELED OUT or TIRED OF SHOVELING OUT, can't decide.

Not much to say tonight, very tired. Shoveled out but still snowed in. Missed going out to supper tonight for my catfish. I'll go tomorrow night if the township gets down this road. Just talked to my friend Lois, the lady up her street was shoveling, because her husband got snowed in at work,and she dropped dead with a heart attack. I don't know how old she was, but I saw her once and I don't think she was out of her 60's. Maybe she had a heart condition and wasn't aware of it. Too bad, I feel sorry for her hubby, he'll carry the guilt. I finally got the satellite signal back and the weather channel says we are to get more on Saturday plus snow showers thru Tuesday. Al Gore is full of crap, but then we all know that.


Addendum
Three snow plows just got thru, the first one was taking care of the drifts, the second one plowed my drive way in again, while I was out there taking care of that, the third one stopped and warned me about the roads and told me there are two tractor trailers are stuck up at the power station where the banks are high. I hope I can get to town for my catfish tomorrow.

No comments: