Sunday, July 27, 2014

DAD'S BEEN SPENDING THE PAST WEEK..........

waxing his pick-up.  He's got one more aluminum wheel and the top to do and he's done.  He's dropping hints about the top.  Plus he's telling me the '57 Buick needs washed and I should really use some rubbing compound on that chrome or it'll never come back.  Next it'll be the '72 Buick, which he NEVER drives, and, oh yes, the motorcycle should be gone over.  It's a 1967 Honda dream, restored.  I truly believe he is doing this in order to get his stuff ready for a sale.  But, we haven't talked  much about it, yet.

Weather has been really nice, hot, but not humid.  Turn the A/C on for the dogs by mid afternoon.  Since I lost those three Birch trees, the south side of the house gets hot and stuffy by then. 

New kitten is doing great, but, I think I will change his name from Dexter to Elliot.  He looks more like a Elliot and my friend Chet doesn't like the name Dexter 'cause of some TV show.  He's growing into a Elliot for sure. 

That's about all that's happening around here.  Looks like we'll be getting a storm soon, gotta go.......

Later..............

1 comment:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Dang, are you suppose to wash and wax vehicles? I didn't know that (grin). I figured the rain will take care of washing mine.