Saturday, December 18, 2010

BRRRR

Started putting down the new floor on Friday, it's gonna look so cool, but still have not decided on what stain to use. The window trim looks great, its only been 10 years since the windows have been installed.
Haven't been feeling too well lately, have an appointment with the Doc on Thursday. My left arm has been waking me up every night with intense pain from my neck to my elbow. I might have screwed it up with all of the spackling, sanding and painting.
I was suppose to go to the city with friends today but I had to call this morning and beg off. Just getting a few hours sleep at night is no good and I feel so tired.
Really going thru the fire wood this month and its not even officially winter. By burning both stoves tho, the house is very cozy. I don't think it got out of the 20's today.
Well, enuf bitchin', moanin', complainin', grumblin and griping. I'll put my big girl panties on and just deal with it.

No comments: