Saturday, March 5, 2011

LIVING ROOM IS DONE !!!!!!

Looks like I won't be getting the two dogs. He didn't call me last Friday so I called him on Sunday. He was kind of wishy-washy about it. I asked him if he was in the process of moving and he said he hadn't started to pack; he didn't call me because they went out. Maybe he and wifey can get back together. I hope so. I told him to use me as a last resort and put the ball in his court.

The living room is done, Fred and his wife came down last Sunday and helped me move the four bookcases back into the room. Took me four hours to put all the books back. Took three bags of books to the library yesterday. Next will be the bedroom and that's going to take a while because it is wallpapered. Yuk.

Had my taxes done Thursday. Owe the $%^&*() government $3719. Seems unemployment, social security and taking money out of the bank for the house all put me in a higher tax bracket. There goes my emergency fund. Oh well, it is what it is.

Was in the 50's today, rain tomorrow. I am so ready for spring but it will take a week to clean up the yard. We 'spring forward' next Sunday and the

No comments: