Saturday, March 12, 2011

WHAT A MORNING..............

It was beautiful today. Should've worked in the yard but it's still like a sponge. Both wood stoves were a bear to get started this morning. Then I noticed someone had throwed up on the dog bed. Had to take the little bb filler out of it and throw it in the wash. While I'm messing with that stuff, Archie poops in the kitchen! Got ready to put a load in the dryer and the hose that goes to the vent outside is ripped off. Things did quiet down later so...............
I went to the city this afternoon and picked up the new 'puter. That Dell is a piece of shit. I will NEVER buy another one. Went back to an HP. Almost went over to the 'dark side' and got a MAC but I am giving PC's one more chance. Best Buy is giving 18 months with 0% financing. Normally I stay away from this kind of stuff. I hate going into debt. But, with the tax bill coming up and taxes following that. The money is a little tight. Once I get over this hump, I'll just pay it off. The more I use this HP the more I love it. I should've been shot for buying that Dell. Oh well, live and learn.

That is awful about the earthquake in Japan. Can't even fathom being in that situation, and, that country is probably the most prepared nation in the world. Can anyone imagine what it would be like if (or should I say...when)it hits California?

No comments: