Monday, November 4, 2013

SO LONG, ITS BEEN FUN.....

but, had to let you go.  NO, NO, I'm not going anywhere.  I just cleaned out and cleaned up my blog list that I've been following.  About 60 had to go.  Some haven't posted in over a year, so, I've given up.  Hope they are OK and just too busy to write.  A few were just tired, and a couple that I've kept are on the edge of going.  Got it down to a manageable couple of dozen.  I realize that it is a stressful world we live in and a lot of people are busier than I am and here lately, I haven't been posting like I use to.  But, I miss 'Treesong' and 'JohnnieB' and don't know what happen to them.  Their blogs were always a good read.  You do get close to people you read everyday.  I still miss Ben from Texas that died last summer. 

Getting late, this new time (which makes absolutely NO sense) will screw up my household for a month.  Dogs got me up at 5:50 AM this morning, instead of 7. Gotta get to bed.

Later..............

7 comments:

HermitJim said...

We've lost a lot of old timers over the last year or two. Gonna miss them all!

michael ultra said...

:(

SHARON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHARON said...

Michael, I did delete you by mistake. Blogger's 'new and improved look' is awful to deal with. I had a devil of a time getting it figured out. I did delete another one and had to reinstate it. I'm bringing you back also. SORRY, please forgive me.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I miss old Ben so much..We got up to Hood River Oregon on one of the hottest days of the summer, of course his daughters bagel place was closed, I left a letter with the proprietor next door, have never heard back..Hoping you will get some rest, I know it is a big pain in the a-- why doesn't the president just change it back, all except Arizona they seem to do things so differently would let plenty of people get on with the soon to be frosty, cold, snowing icy winter, we get about 200 inclement days of the year here, it is miserable, I force myself to get up early and out to catch a glimpse of light, it depresses the living hell out of me, so I help others affected by all the crap that happened with the shutdown with the govt. food stamps being pared way down..I would love to see the senators and congress people live on what the seniors have to make do on social security and no food stamps and wic being cut off for families with tiny baby dolls and wee ones, they would never last,I volunteer and food places the need is soaring and it is always older adults, tiny babies, their mommas and daddys starving, it is so shameful, the richest country in all of the world..happy holidays, Halloween is the official start off for the big rush for the holidays sadly..ciao and my best, love your blog!X()

Dizzy-Dick said...

I guess I better post a comment or I will be deleted (grin). Always enjoy your blog and love to hear what Archie is up to.

SHARON said...

DD.....I love your comments and that PA connection.

Anon.....Thanks, I intend to keep writing. Its a good stress reliever.