Thursday, December 8, 2011

PHOOEY ON THE WEATHERMAN......

Well, no snow.  At least not around here.  I have heard some water rescues farther north.  I think the temps never dropped low enuf to change the rain over to snow.  Fine by me.  It's a beautiful day, lots of sunshine but windy.
Just had some baked oatmeal for breakfast.  I think eating oatmeal and the meds that the doc has me on is helping lower my chloresterol.  Still losing weight also.
Ordered a cell phone case this morning.  When I lean against something, sometimes it shuts my phone off.  Missed two calls yesterday.  Hope this case takes care of that.  I hate spending the money but it was on sale for 3/4 off.  Cost just as much in shipping tho.
Need to get firewood in, take a shower and drop some books off at the library.  So.......

Later.................

No comments: