Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A RAINY DAY, SORRY TEXAS.............

It is still raining and is suppose to keep raining for the whole week. I called my chimney sweep this morning as he was suppose to be here at 9. He laughed and said, 'We'll play it by ear.' I said, 'OK, if its not raining at 9, I'll expect ya.' He is a great guy, his wife works in one of the stores in the little town up the road. She told me when someone calls for him to clean their chimney, he puts them on his schedule, but when you call, he does your chimneys right away. I guess he likes us. He is an animal lover, wait until he sees this herd. He comes in a clean, white tee shirt and pressed jeans, leaves the same way. Does both chimneys, takes the inside stove pipes off, cleans them. I clean out the stoves. He also checks both chimneys for cracks and such. I love burning wood, but woodstoves and their chimneys need to be well taken care off. It is money well spent.
Need to get some breakfast and perhaps another cuppa on this rainy Tuesday.

Later..............

1 comment:

Duke said...

It's raining in N. Fla today also. We need the rain.