DR. WILLIAMS predicts that Obama can not lose the 2012 election.
IN ADDITION TO THE VOTING BLOCKS HE MENTIONS, THERE IS ANOTHER HUGE GROUP: THE NEARLY ONE-HALF OF ALL ADULTS THAT DO NOT PAY ANY TAXES AND, IN FACT, MOST OF THEM RECEIVE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT. THESE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO "ROCK THE BOAT" TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP THE FLOW OF TAXPAYER MONEY TO THEMSELVES.
Dr. Williams prediction: Maybe you have read some newspaper articles written by Dr. Williams a conservative economist who happens to be black. He has taught at several Universities and is currently teaching at George Mason University.
NO MATTER WHAT
By Dr. Walter Williams
Can President Obama be defeated in 2012? No. He can't. I am going on record as saying that President Barak Obama will win a second term.
The media won't tell you this because a good election campaign means hundreds of millions (or, in Obama's case billions,) of dollars to them in advertising.
But the truth is, there simply are no conditions under which Barak Obama can be defeated in 2012. The quality and superiority of the Republican candidate doesn't matter. Nine percent unemployment? No problem. Obama will win. Gas prices moving toward five dollars a gallon? He still wins. The economy soars or goes into the gutter. Obama wins. War in the Middle East ? He wins a second term.
America's role as the leading Superpower disappears? Hurrah for Barak Obama! The U.S. government rushes toward bankruptcy, the dollar continues to sink on world markets and the price of daily goods and services soars due to inflation fueled by Obama's extraordinary deficit spending? Obama wins handily.
You are crazy Williams. Don't you understand how volatile politics can be when overall economic, government, and world conditions are declining? Sure I do.
And that's why I know Obama will win. The American people are notoriously ignorant of economics. And economics is the key to why Obama should be defeated.
Even when Obama's policies lead the nation to final ruin, the majority of the American people are going to believe the bait-and-switch tactics Obama and his supporters in the media will use to explain why it isn't his fault. After all, things were much worse than understood when he took office. The clueless public is going to believe the lie.
Obama's reelection is really a very, very simple math problem. Consider the following:
1) Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn't matter what he does. It's a race thing. He's one of us,
2) College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It's really not more complex than that,
3) Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope,
4) Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coat tails will carry them to victory nationwide,
5) Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party,
6) Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to more money and more power in business, state and local politics,
7) Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more everyday. Big Business loves Obama because when they are in trouble, he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda,
8) The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist,
9) Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won't vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals, bisexuals, etc. vote democratic. And lastly,
10) Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn't need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned. The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.
Obituary - Very Interesting!
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Born 1776, Died 2008
It doesn't hurt to read this several times.
Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:
OBAMA vs MC CAIN
Number of States won by OBAMA=9, McCAIN=29.
Square miles of land won by OBAMA=580,000, McCAIN=427,000.
Population of counties won by OBAMA=127,000,000, McCAIN=143,000,000
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by OBAMA=13.2, McCAIN=2.1
Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.
Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."
Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.
If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegal's - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.
He makes some logical arguments for his prediction, but I'm not buying it. HE's black and conservative and he's NOT the Lone Ranger in that regard. There were similar defeatist statements being made among even the diehard conservative circles about the congressional elections last November. Any optimism back then was the watered down 'maybe we can gain some seats' variety. GAIN SOME SEATS? We (the conservative patriotic right-wing) swept that election. The overwhelming majority of liberals that managed to hang onto their seats, did so by a thread and a prayer.
It was a hard pill for Obama and his leftist cronies to swallow. I seem to remember Obama saying something to the effect that the results of that election meant most of the country just didn't understand what he was trying to do. Our pompous, self-impressed POTUS just could not fathom the idea that AMERICANS didn't love him and his policies as much as HE DOES.
We took a PIECE of America back in November 2010. We'll take Capitol Hill back in 2012. I'm a nobody and I certainly don't have any credentials. But that's my prediction.
I hope you are right. But, I do believe there are people behind the scenes that are much, much more powerful and O is just a puppet. I don't believe he is that smart to begin with, just a good orator. He can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. 'They' want to destroy America and won't stop until they do. The next four to five years will tell the story, IF we're all here to read it.
Thanks for commenting. Stay safe.
I know what you're alluding to and Yeoldfurt is convinced of the same. We'll see.
I do know that if the government decides to just TAKE what the people refuse to hand over to them in the way of authority and office, there will be a reckoning. As your badge says, our forefathers would have been shooting by now... we may have a longer fuse but there's still a lot of powder at the end.
Post a Comment