Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I HAS BACK UP NOW............

Heaters are in and tank is in and lines are in!   Only the one in the living room is operating.  They didn't have a part for the other one, but they installed the heater and will be back to finish the vent.  Went to supper tonight with Lois, Ginny, Lillian and Lillian.  It's chicken pot pie night at the restaurant on Wednesdays.  It was nice to come home to a warm house.  Now all I gotta do is find room for a couple of pieces of furniture and scrape up about $800 to fill the tank.

Got the JD 620 running but it's not running right.  Dad says it's too lean, might need carburator work.  I keep telling him it's the lousy gas we are forced to buy.  He finally told me to dump some stabilizer in it. 

Got a call from my health care provider today.  He wanted to know if I would consider a visit from a nurse to do a wellness check at no cost to me.  WTH?  I guess they consider me an aging senior now.  Probably want to check my living conditions and so on.  I said, "Sure, as long as she likes dogs and cats."  He told me no problem and that she would call to verify a time.  Crap, now I have to REALLY clean the house.

Going to the amish grocery store with dad tomorrow.  Need to stop at Agway and get Archie a new dish.  Coco just broke his last one.  Stepped on it with that big ole paw and flipped it.  Smashed when it hit the floor.

Think I'll  take a pill and go to bed early, back is growling at me 'cause I shoved the bookcase to get it away from the wall.  My bad.

Later................

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Wow, Sharon, that's a lot of cash for the fuel....I'd find some wood...

SHARON said...

Hi Stephen, this will probably last me all year. I've got 4 cords coming as soon as he can get into the yard.