Thursday, September 9, 2010

GLAD THIS DAY IS OVER....

Had my stress test today. They had to change how they were planning to do it 'cause they didn't have my old test to compare. I had it done at another hospital a few years ago. I still did the treadmill but they added the isotope dye and took pictures. I thought I was gonna die!!!! But I got through it. Took all morning, and when I finally got out of there, I took my trash to the disposal site. It was asbestos and that nasty blown in insulation. When I pulled up to the scales, the siren went off. I thought, 'WTH its only insulation and asbestos!' I went to the gate house and he is on the phone..."I don't know what she has in the truck but it's still printing out all the numbers" He then comes over to me and ask me to pull over to the curb and someone will come over. So, there I sat until a man and a lady came over and asked me what I was hauling. I told them and showed them. Then the guy said, "Did you have any type of medical procedure done recently?" I told them I had an echo-card. stress test done this morning. He smiled and said "It's you, your hot" I laughed, they laughed. I gave them $30 and went where they told me and got rid of the crap. Even the fellow at the dump site was laughing. It was kinda funny but also a little disconcerning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad everything came out well. I would have freaked out if I had been deemed "Hot" A bit disconcerting, yes?

HossBoss said...

Hot mama! LOL