Sunday, September 26, 2010

RAIN DROPS ARE FALLING ON MY HEAD.......

A real nice and steady rain is falling. I love it. A little on the cool side here at the meadowhouse. Might have to fire up a wood stove.
Got the ramp and deck done yesterday. Have to order the railings and such. Must paint the new door before winter. (When painting these metal doors, be sure to paint the window trim, even tho it is plastic/fiberglass. If you fail to do this, they will re-nig on their warranty of the door. Happened to a fellow at the lumber yard where I bought the door.)
I guess I should've mowed the yard yesterday. But, I am SO not into anymore mowing grass. Oh, I'll mow it a couple more times yet. I am ready for winter. Sitting around the stove, reading a good book with a dog/cat or both, on my lap.
I'd better get back to stocking up. I have more pet food than Sharon food. I'm giving my big fridge to a friend's daughter and her new husband. He's out of work and can't find a job, so, they're existing on her paycheck and his unemployment. I want to go smaller and more efficient. Nothing wrong with the one I'm giving them, it's just too big for me and mine.

No comments: