Thursday, May 26, 2011

BLOGGER'S FAULT I DO BELIEVE....

Wow, I was able to comment on "Notes from the American Outback" blog. But, then when I went to "Sassy's on da road" blog to comment, I couldn't. I now believe it's Blogger's fault and not this POS Dell computer.

Anyhow, got up this morning with a TERRIBLE back ache. Couldn't even bend over to pick up a water dish for the kids. Note: Must figure another way to get water in it without having to mop floor after.

Looks like I will mow the yard today. Rain coming in this after, and the next few days. And as dark as it is looking over towards the river, I should go do it now. It's probably not going to get any drier. It is so peaceful here. The birds are singing, the sun is shining, there's hardly any traffic over on the road. Life is good, if you stop and count your blessings.

No comments: