Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OK, I GUESS HE'S DEAD............

That's what they are saying. They also said they watched the 'compound' for months, but never saw him. There was a $25million price on his head, but the neighbors never suspected he was there. A lot of the houses in the area have high walls, but this one also had barbed wire. The compound occupants always burned their trash. I assume no one else did.
Seems to be a lot of red flags that a lot of people missed.
The Navy Seal shot bin Laden's wife in the leg when she charged him. He shot bin Laden in the face and in the chest. The Navy Seals then took the body with them. Buried him at sea.
I don't mean to downplay what the Navy Seals did. They did their job. But, I personally wish they would've not killed him and had a public hanging.
It will be interesting to see where this takes us. I don't believe we should rest on our laurels but be ever vigilant. Now, we've pissed them off and they ain't too stable to begin with.

No comments: