Monday, March 15, 2010

CAN'T TAKE A JOKE

I took a Cadillac Escalade out for a test drive just to drive that sucker before they become extinct.
The salesman sat in the back seat describing the vehicle and all its wonderful options.
The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and cool air to your butt in the summer. I stated the car must be a Republican car. Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican car.
I explained that if it were a Democratic car, the seats would blow smoke up your ass all year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership, but it was worth it...

3 comments:

HossBoss said...

I love it! That should be a Republican commercial. LOL

Anonymous said...

Well said;-)

treesong said...

Just catching up on my blog reading and read this post. Now I have to change my clothes - coffee everywhere! Thanks though, I needed a good laugh!