Monday, May 24, 2010

THE CENSUS LADY WAS JUST HERE

All she wanted was my name and birth date and if there is a mortgage and how long and who lives here. We must've talked for an hour. She was quite pleasant and had the prettiest blue eyes. That's done with.
I have a police scanner on 24-7. I've noticed a change in the calls. More 'emotional problems' and 'overdoses'. I guess a lot of people are stressing out with the way things are going? I bet 90% of them voted for you-know-who, IF they voted at all.
Today was 'WhitMonday' for the Amish. That's a holiday for them, they do a lot of visited. I must've passed a dozen buggies to and from town this evening.
It's been raining on and off all day, tomorrow is suppose to be cloudy and more storms coming on Wednesday. This yard is going to be a jungle by the time I can get around to mowing it. Oh well, at least I don't have to shovel it.

No comments: