Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PREPPING AND TRUCKIN'

Tomorrow, I'm goin' prepping. I've not been a good girl lately. Been eating out A LOT and sorta in a slump. It's time to get back to basics. I've got a depressing feeling about this summer into fall. There's no one to talk to about it, 'cause I've got a bunch of ostrich's for friends and aquaintences. So, I'm just keeping my mouth shut and buying like crazy for the rest of this month. Oh, yea, and I've got to get new exhaust on the truck. Whoopee! It's got a Flowmaster on it but the pipes have rotted off at the muffler. I get about 60,000 miles out of an exhaust and tires. So it's about 3000 miles too soon. Sure does sound good tho. Coming down a hill yesterday, I pushed the clutch in to downshift and make a turn and the little Dakota sounded like it had a Jake Brake on it. Takes me back to my Corvette days. Once a motor-head, always a motor-head.

No comments: