Sunday, May 23, 2010

JUST PASSING THOUGHTS TODAY

Since my last posting, I went and got that wood, brought it to Dad's and we cut up some more out in the woods, split it all up. It's on his tandem trailer, covered. Probably about a cord. I hope he be here to burn it.
Haven't done a lot this week, however, I did gather up the cook books that I don't use and will take them to the library for their book sale. Still haven't found a home for the freezer yet. I knocked the price down to FREE.
Got new exhaust on the truck on Thursday. I liked the way it sounded before the new stuff went on tho. Slowly working on the living room with part of the front wall and all of the south wall to paint yet; plus the rest of the ceiling. Little steps, and sooner or later it will all come together.
My electric bill was $107 in March, I unplugged the freezer. It was $60 in April, I started to hang the wash out instead of using the dryer. May's bill was $40. Cool!!!
Need to buy more preps this week. Had a friend send me something about the looming crisis and it said we might be OK for June and July but after that, it's anybody's guess.

No comments: