Thursday, June 9, 2011

RAIN, BLESSED RAIN....

Well, it did rain, for about 7 minutes. At least it has cooled down so I will probably mow tomorrow afternoon. Going out to breakfast with the gang and then stop at the store for a few items. Maybe go to supper tomorrow night. It's the only time I go out to eat now. Between the restaurant raising its prices and the price of gas to get there, it's just no longer in the budget. I need to get back to some serious prepping. With all of the bills of late, I've been kinda lax on that issue. Doesn't give you a warm fuzzy feeling to not have a full pantry.

Seems like we're sticking our nose in Yemen now. And, why not, it's only a skip and a jump from Saudi Arabia. But, wait, are we still buddies with them? I forget. That area is like a Paul Jones square dance, and, just as frustrating.

No comments: