Monday, June 27, 2011

SLUG FEST HAS TO END.......

Didn't do the wash until this morning, so I'm waiting for the clothes to dry, take a shower and go get the mail, stop at Dad's. I never did mornings very well. Have to be up at least an hour before I eat breakfast. Luckily, all of my six different jobs that I had were at least 45 minutes to an hour from home. So, I was pretty cordial by the time I arrived at work. Now, I don't get up until 8 to 9 to 10 o'clock and that needs to change. I feel like a slug. Lily gets me up at daybreak to go out, and I just need to stay up. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow morning. Will let you know.

It's a cloudy day and when I took the dogs out, I felt three drops of rain. I hope it does rain so I don't have to water the plants. Even tho I've been watering, a couple are looking pretty sad. They're guaranteed, but what a pain. I've never been a plant person. I have one in the house, a spider plant, and, as soon as the frost danger is gone, that thing is hung outside for the summer into fall. It's about 10 years old and a miracle it's lived this long.

Well, must get a shower, later my friends..

No comments: