Sunday, June 26, 2011

AND HE'LL BE 93 IN 10 DAYS....


Went back over to Dad's yesterday, figuring on splitting more wood, but, because I was prepared this time, we didn't. Adam and his son, Hunter, had just about finished with the clump birch out front and needed Dad and his 'hired man', the JD 1020 with the loader, to load the stump onto Adam's truck. It would've been impossible to split.

So Dad just went ahead and ricked up the pieces, which means some nice hot day in August he'll be wantin' to split.

2 comments:

Michael Ultra said...

You have to be very proud! Dad is cute and could impart much wisdom and inspiration to us 'young folks'.

SHARON said...

He has started to tell me things in the past five years that I had never heard. I thought I found out most of the family stories from his father who lived with us. But, THERE'S MORE! What fun. For instance, last week he told me his grandmother played the jews harp. Never knew that.