Thursday, July 21, 2011

WOW, IT'S HOT.....

I can't imagine how you guys in the mid-west are puttin' up with this. We've had a few days of 90+ and tomorrow's forecast is above 100. That's kinda unusual even tho it is July. August is mostly the hotter month, ewwww can't wait.

That Archie is so smart in some ways. Except for jumping out of truck windows and leaping off of balcony's. When I shut down this 'puter, it makes a little 'ding'. He imediately jumps up from his nap, knows we're going to go out to piddle (the dogs, not me) and then to bed. Except today, we're going to town to run some errands and get gas. OUCH! I might head down to MD, they usually have cheaper gas. But, then you have to way the mileage to get there.

Wow, just noticed another follower! Hi ya, Ted. He's #13. I'm not superstitious, hope he's not.

Must hang out some wash. Taking advantage of my 'solar dryer'. Later.....

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Here in North Florida we're told to expect 100 plus days for the next week....oh how I miss winter.

HossBoss said...

This is the hottest summer I remember down here in ages. A Texas summer is always hot and humid, but we're breaking records right and left ...with how high the mercury is getting, how many days in a row we have three-digit temps and how early the hot weather started this year. Let's just hope we don't set any records with how LONG the hot weather lasts! Can't wait for fall and evenings that are cool enough to sit on the patio with a cool drink and watch the sunset.

: )