Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NOW LOOK AT THE FINE MESS YOU'VE GOT US IN....

Since getting the two dogs on Sunday, I went two days without seeing Charley, I finally went up Tuesday into the attic/2nd bedroom and there he was behind the blanket chest. I reached down and picked him up and he turned into a freakazoid. Bit me, scratched me, blood everywhere. I go down stairs to let the blood run and then try to stop it. Normally, a wound will close up too fast on me and I'll get an infection. Went back up stairs, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, said a few choice words and threw him down the stairs. Shut and locked the door, so he spent the next day under the steps. My hand started to swell at the index finger. I got him out of there and boarded it up. He has to face these two characters sooner or later. Felt like shit yesterday, dizzy, week, headache. Went over to Dad's but didn't stay long. Called the doctors this morning and went in at 1. The whole hand is swollen and by the time he came in to see me I noticed the red streaks. He freaked out, wanted to put me in the hospital. "I am NOT going to the hospital!" He put me on the strongest med he had and I'm to call him tomorrow morning at 9.
Stopped at Dad's and told him. He told me, "Well, I can't take care of your crew." "I didn't ask you to. Besides, I'm not going."
The red streaks are slowly going away, I stopped at the vets to see Fiona, she is doing well. They're going to keep her until the weekend. The vet tech saw my hand and said the same thing happened to her and they wanted to put her in the hospital and she refused. "I've got horses and dogs to care for. Besides, I have to work, I ain't going." She asked what he put me on. I told her Augmentin, she said that's the same stuff she was on, and, she started feeling better the next day. So now I've had a second opinion. Oh, and I lost another 1 1/2 lbs. Yay!!!

PS...When I got home from the vets, came in, took the dogs out to pee, walked into the kitchen and fell over Elijah. He's like a concrete block in the middle of the floor. Left knee hurts like hell. I'm going to bed.

Later................

No comments: